- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Inspected sunroof trim, found it loose around front lip and out of shape. Formed trim into straight line as much as possible and reattached to roof panel. Able to get trim reinstalled to correct position. If trim fails again, replacement of trim piece will be required.
- Inspected tires for wear and damage. Found front tires have been replaced already and rear tires appear to be original to vehicle. Right rear tires has excess outer edge wear. Front tires have some edge wear starting. Recommend replacement of rear tires with matching pair and a 4 wheel alignment.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels.
- Replace engine air filter.
DALE P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/18/2021