CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-04T22:05:02+00:002014 Nissan Rogue CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-04T22:05:02+00:00
- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Removed engine cover. Disconnected ignition wiring. Removed ignition coils. Removed original spark plugs. Installed new plugs and torqued to spec. Reinstalled ignition coils and wiring. Reinstalled engine cover. Test drove vehicle and confirmed proper ignition operation.
- Drain transmission fluid and replace with new fluid as per vehicle specs. Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns.
- Drain cooling system completely. Refill system with correct coolant. Bleed cooling system. Test drive to confirm proper cooling system operation. Top off coolant.
- Removed front wheels. Disconnected sway bar end links from suspension mounting tabs. Removed links from sway bar assembly. Installed new end links to sway bar. Connected new links to suspension tabs.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Drain and refill entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders. Bleed system until clean fluid is seen.
KARIN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/3/2021