- Removed failed power steering pressure switch. Cleaned fluid from vehicle pigtail. Installed new switch assembly and reconnected wiring. Reassembled power steering system and engine covers. Cleared codes and test drove vehicle. All emissions monitors set and no codes are stored or pending.
- Scanned vehicle to check codes. Found code P0700 and P0551. P0700 is a transmission code, and P0551 is for the power steering pressure switch. Removed engine covers to check switch, found switch leaking internally and fluid residue inside of electrical connector. Recommend replacement of failed switch.
- Smog Test and Visual Inspection
- State fee for electronic submission of smog inspection results.
- State Issued Smog Certificate
DONA B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2020