- Checked vehicle starting system. Found battery dead. Vehicle starts with jump. Charged battery and tested, battery is bad. Replaced battery and cleaned battery cable ends. Retested system, vehicle starting properly. Test drove vehicle to set emissions monitors, all monitors set properly. During test drives, noted starter motor is occasionally hanging up. Recommend starter replacement.
- Removed failing starter assembly. Installed rebuilt starter assembly. Test started vehicle multiple times. Starter is no longer hanging up or slow to start.
- Replaced Wipers
- Detail interior and exterior of vehicle.
- Smog Test and Visual Inspection
- State fee for electronic submission of smog inspection results.
- State Issued Smog Certificate
KAREN G. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2020