- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Inspected interior lights. Removed covers on overhead lights to check bulbs. Adjusted bulbs to make proper contact with tabs and found lights are working at this time. Rechecked lights after completion of service and repairs. Dome lights still functioning properly. Replaced tail light bulb that was out during service as well.
- Smog Test and Visual Inspection
- State Issued Smog Certificate
- State fee for electronic submission of smog inspection results.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Replace rear brake pads. Clean mounting surfaces. Replace wear sensor as required. Replace brake rotors. Lubricate caliper slides. Adjust parking brake mechanism. Road test vehicle.
- Steam clean vehicle to remove oil residue and debris build up. Added oil dye to engine. Recommend driving vehicle 500-1000 miles and having engine inspected for source of leak.
Deb K. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/22/2022