- Inspected vehicle for service and maintenance needs. Recommend the following items are addressed. Brake fluid dark, recommend exchange. Air and cabin filters dirty. Coolant, transmission, differential, and transfer case fluids should be exchanged. Battery weak and terminals corroded. Replace battery. Rear brakes worn.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Drain and refill entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders. Bleed system until clean fluid is seen.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels.
- Drain and refill transmission fluid.
- Drain and refill transfer case fluid.
- Drain and refill differentials.
- Install new battery. Clean cable ends. Perform battery adaptation to vehicle as needed.
- Drain cooling system completely. Flush system with water. Refill system with correct coolant. Bleed cooling system. Test drive to confirm proper cooling system operation. Top off coolant.
- Replace rear brake pads. Clean mounting surfaces. Replace wear sensor as required. Replace brake rotors. Lubricate caliper slides. Adjust parking brake mechanism. Road test vehicle.
Matthew G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/11/2022