- Install replacement lower spoiler assembly.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Removed sway bar end links. Cleaned sway bar and mounting tabs of corrosion. Installed new end links. Test drove vehicle after repairs. No further noise during low speed turns.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panel.
- Test drove vehicle to confirm customer's concern. Unable to duplicate shake/vibration at speed. Possibly due to road surface with low profile tires. During low speed turns did hear some noise from front of vehicle. Raised vehicle on lift and inspected front suspension components. Found marks on inner fender liner where driver's front wheel will rub at full right lock. Also found sway bar end links joints loose and binding. Recommend new sway bar end links.
Nathan L. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2020