- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Scanned vehicle for SRS error codes, none found. Air bag light was not on during test drive or service. Spoke to customer and confirmed light is on when customer has bag in passenger seat. Suspect bag is causing passenger seat sensor to activate and cause air bag light to come on. Recommend keeping bag on floor or connecting passenger seatbelt to turn light off.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Install new battery. Clean cable ends. Perform battery adaptation to vehicle as needed.
- During inspection, found front left tire has inside edge wear to the point wires are coming out of tire. Rear tires have 4/32" tread depth and will need to be replaced soon. Front right tire has edge wear also, but 7/32" tread depth. Recommend replacement of all tires and an alignment to prevent further tire wear issues and correct safety issues with current tires. Customer declined replacement of 3 remaining tires at this time. Remove wheel from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Remove tire. Install new tire and valve stem(if required). Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- State tire tax per tire.
- Tire disposal fee per tire.
Lucy B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/21/2022