- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels.
- Replace Spark plugs
- PERFORM AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE
- REPLACE BOTH FRONT REAR LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS.
- Perform four wheel alignment
MCKENNA R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/6/2022