- Axle Replacement
- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Replace wiper blades on vehicle.
- Steam clean vehicle to remove rodent residue and debris build up.
- Test drove vehicle to confirm customer concern. Found noise present when turning sharply in either direction. Checked axle shafts with vehicle on lift. Found both front axles have play in joints causing noise. Recommend replacement of both front driveshafts.
Katie D. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/7/2021