CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-04T22:05:03+00:002005 Kia Sportage CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-04T22:05:03+00:00
- Checked vehicle for source of leak. Found radiator leaking from end tank on passenger side. Recommend replacement of radiator assembly and rechecking cooling system for any additional leaks.
- Drained cooling system. Removed radiator fan and shroud. Removed upper and lower radiator hoses. Removed radiator mounts. Removed radiator assembly from cooling stack. Installed new radiator and remounted brackets. Installed hoses and fan assembly. Filled and bled cooling system. Pressure tested cooling system. Pressure held, no leaks apparent. Test drove vehicle after completion of repairs and rechecked cooling system. Coolant level good and no leaks present.
- Tested vehicle for customer concern. Found fan blowing, but there is noise from blower housing. Inspected blower motor housing and found
- Steam clean vehicle to remove rodent residue and debris build up from engine bay.
- Remove HVAC blower assembly. Remove debris from fan. Clean and sanitize blower and housing. Reinstall HVAC blower assembly.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels after cleaning.
Charleen S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/3/2021