CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-18T22:01:52+00:002005 BMW 325i CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-18T22:01:52+00:00
- Antenna requires removal of rear glass to replace. Antenna cover is not removable from new assembly provided by customer.
- Check coolant level and condition. Pressure test cooling system for leaks. Inspect hoses and cooling system components. Check operation of cooling fans. Checked cooling system. Found coolant level at minimum level. Topped off coolant and pressure tested system for leaks, none found. Test drove vehicle after service, coolant light does not illuminate, and cooling system working properly at this time.
- Checked rear lights. Found brake light out on right rear of vehicle. Replaced burnt out bulb and rechecked system. All lights now working. Reassembled tail lamp and trunk trim.
- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Wipers operational, but wiper blades are bad. Installed new wipers. Wipers working properly.
PABLO B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/17/2020