CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-03T23:01:41+00:002007 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-03T23:01:41+00:00
- Checked fuses and switch operation. All ok. Removed left rear door panel to inspect window motor and wiring. Found motor is getting power, but is not responding. Disconnected window from regulator and removed window regulator and motor assembly. Found regulator broken and cable unspooled causing motor to bind. Installed new assembly and connected wiring. Tested operation. Motor responding properly. Reconnected window and tested. OK. Reinstalled door trim panel and hardware. Window now operational from both switches.
- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Removed tires and rotated.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Drain and refill entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders. Bleed system until clean fluid is seen.
- Install new battery. Clean cable ends. Perform battery adaptation to vehicle as needed.
Mike M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/2/2021