- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels.
- Removed engine covers and intake piping to access ignition components. Disconnected wiring and removed ignition coils. Removed spark plugs from engine. Cleaned spark plug tubes of any debris or oil residue. Installed new spark plugs and torqued to spec. Reinstalled ignition coils and wiring. After completion of service, reinstalled intake piping and test started engine. Engine running normally at this time.
- Replace rear brake pads. Clean mounting surfaces. Replace wear sensor as required. Replace brake rotors. Lubricate caliper slides. Adjust parking brake mechanism. Road test vehicle.
- Steam clean vehicle to remove rodent residue and debris build up.
John K. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/1/2023