- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Removed engine covers and intake piping to access all ignition coils. Removed coils and disconnected wiring. Removed spark plugs. Cleaned spark plug tubes of any debris or oil residue. Installed new plugs and torqued to spec. Reinstalled ignition coils and wiring. After completion of service reinstalled intake and test drove vehicle.
- Drain cooling system completely. Flush system with water. Refill system with correct coolant. Bleed cooling system. Test drive to confirm proper cooling system operation. Top off coolant.
- Let vehicle sit before starting, but no belt noise or squeaking present at start up. During service, removed drive belt and inspected pulleys, belts, and accessories. No play, noise, nor roughness found on pulleys. Tensioner is not loose. Belts are ok. Test started vehicle multiple times during and after service. No noise found at this time. Recommend leaving vehicle overnight for inspection if symptom continues.
- Tested sunroof and shade operation. Sunroof opening properly and shade moving normally. Found sunroof vent operation studdered once, but no other issues present at this time.
- Test drove vehicle before service to try and replicate fan noise. Heard rattle coming from under vehicle. During service, removed skid plates and found one screw missing, and one clip broken and rattling. Steam cleaned fan assemblies to remove any debris or dirt, and to remove coolant residue from front of engine. Cycled cooling fans through low and high speed settings. No noise or vibration present after cleaning. Reinstalled skid plates and moved clip from missing bolt to replace broken U nut. Tightened all clips and test drove again. No further vibration present from skid plate at this time.
Bruce M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/27/2022