CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-21T22:01:48+00:002012 Lexus ES 350 CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-21T22:01:48+00:00
- Includes: Change engine oil and filter. Check transmission fluid level and adjust as needed. Check coolant condition and pressure check system. Check brake fluid level and condition. Check power steering fluid level and condition. Check belts; coolant, fuel, and vacuum hoses for damage/degradation. Check antenna operation (if applicable). Lube all doors and latches. Tighten door brake fasteners. Lube hood hinges and latch. Check differential fluid level. Check axle boots, CV joints, and/or U-Joints for damage. Check wheel bearings for play. Check parking brake operation. Check for fluid leaks. Check interior and exterior lights. Check wiper and washer jet operation. Check tire wear and condition. Set tire pressures to specification. Vacuum cowl. Check intake and cabin air filters. Test drive vehicle.
- Inspected vehicle for shake while driving. Noted different shakes present under different driving conditions. Inspected vehicle on lift during service for source(s). Recommend the following items are addressed. Engine vibration present from failing motor and transmission mounts. Recommend replacement of all mounts. Rear tires are cupping, which is contributing
- Customer states brake light is out. Check and advise.
- Replace engine air filter.
- Replace cabin filter element. Reassemble filter housing and access panels.
- Radiator Cap Replacement
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Drain and refill entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders. Bleed system until clean fluid is seen.
David B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/20/2023